Go back

Recruit a trader and earn 20% of their trade: the new Unit Exchange referral system

A new reward service was integrated into the Unit Exchange platform on August 26 – a 1-tier referral system. Now the exchange shares 20% of its income with all loyal partners.

Where does your reward come from? Let’s take a look:

The exchange’s income from trading is formed from two types of users: the maker (one who places the order) 0.4% and the taker (one who purchases) 0.5% (total income is 0.9%). The income is distributed depending on whose referral program is working.

Simply put, the one who invited the taker gets their share – 20% of the 0.5% commission, and the one who invited the maker gets 20% of the 0.4% commission earned by the exchange.

More partners – more clients – more earnings for everyone.

For example: you invited a taker and they made a request for 1000 USD. If this application works out, then you will receive 20% of the exchange’s income from it. The exchange earned 0.5% (5 USD) on this deal, which means your reward is 1 USD.

The referral system applies to all trading pairs. Your referral link is available in your Unit Exchange personal account in the Profile section.

Start creating another source of income today.

Share this

Other articles

Your chance to get the complete EvoScent collection for free!

Today, the world of perfumery is oversaturated with platitudes, so EvoScent aims to become a paradigm of “new perfumery”, which,...

[EVENTI 2021] Are you ready for a new world?

The modern world is changing very quickly, becoming diverse, technologies are developing faster and each person must change along with...

[Million-dollar partner: start in the MLCI business] 60% discount until the end of September!

We are announcing a month of promotions and discounts on educational courses and materials this September - a month of...

Nice to meet you – Dubai, or preparing for EVENTI 2021

What do you know about the largest city in the United Arab Emirates - Dubai? Dubai is the youngest metropolis,...

Recruit a trader and earn 20% of their trade: the new Unit Exchange referral system

A new reward service was integrated into the Unit Exchange platform on August 26 - a 1-tier referral system. Now...

Enrollment for the second stream of the “MLCI PRO” training is open

Evorich continues recruiting for the “MLCI PRO” training program on scaling and reaching a new level of your business in...

More gifts for Congress Italy 2021 participants!

Participants of CONGRESS ITALY 2021 who paid for live participation or online broadcast of the event, you have access to...

Stunning reduction in prices for all products in the “MLCI PRO” series!

We have reduced prices for all products from the "MLCI PRO" series! Yes, you heard right. Due to the great...

Meet the updated “Public speaking” training!

"Public speaking is needed in order to help people make a certain decision, but the most important thing is to...

“MLCI Pro Mentoring Program”: turn knowledge into practice!

Dear MLCI PRO participants, we have improved the training, making it even more useful and interesting: an additional offer for...
Invitation

Invitation to the "Evorich" office

Evorich is a fast-growing and constantly evolving ecosystem. Every day new leaders are born all over the world. This is just the beginning. In the words of our founder, "When you are in a state of progress, you do not need to think about the championship, because everyone is the best in their field, and the overall result is rapid!"

Start